Don’t miss this opportunity to attend 2021 SHARPEN YOUR VISION
the National Frame and Truss Conference in Wellington, 7 – 9 September 2021.
Join us for this inspirational three-day conference which focuses on understanding the current issues and opportunities in the NZ frame and truss environment.We have gathered some of New Zealand’s leading experts to share their insights about streamlining your business activities, developing strategies to improve team productivity and the technology you need to optimise plant performance.
Don’t miss these key sessions :
- EYE on the Future – industry reforms – building regulations, climate change, panelisation and the latest trends in F&T technology.
- Building for Climate Change – Katie Symons, MBIE
- From Pre-Nail to Pre-Fab – Scott Fisher, PreFab NZ
- LOOKING at the Big Picture – economics guru Rod Oram deconstructs the building/housing market.
- SEEING the wood for the trees – what is happening to NZ’s timber supply? Get the latest from John Tanner and Jane Cumming, WPMA.
- FOCUS on your business – essential knowledge to improve and add value to your business – including round table knowldge cafe sessions: woth risk management, health and safety, credit control, insurance, director responsibilities, sustainable business practices, employee wellbing and executive health check
- Imagine 2030 – the conference gala dinner sponsored by Mitek
- The Ice Breaker function – sponsored by Pryda
- Pryda and Mitek Technical session – especially valuable for detailers and technical staff
- Learn about the most important issues and opportunities facing fabricators today and into the future
- Expo showcase of solutions for your business to the very latest cutting edge tools and machinery